Ross Beurmann is back! And this week in SoundNotes Ross and Dave discuss ATOs and PMOs. If you aren't familiar with what an Agile Transformation Office is, how it works, why you need it and how it is different from a Project Management Office, this podcast is for you. During the interview, Ross and Dave also discuss what happens to the role of the project manager when you go through Agile Transformation and how the PMO can remain relevant and continue to add value in an organization that is moving through their Transformation to Agile.
Link to the Technology Case Study
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/ross-beurmann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rossbeurmannzcea/
- Email: Ross.Beurmann@leadingagile.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeadingAgile: http://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Personal blog: http://drunkenpm.net
We Need Reviews
If you like this podcast, we'd be very grateful for reviews or feedback on iTunes. It will help us create more visibility for this podcast so that we can reach more people. Click here to leave us a review or post feedback.
If you have comments on the podcast or have questions for the LeadingAgile coaches that you’d like to have addressed in a future episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, you can reach Dave at email@example.com
LeadingAgile CSM and CSPO Classes
For information on LeadingAgile’s upcoming public CSM and CSPO classes, please go to:
Use the discount code: LA_Podcast to receive a 15% discount on the class.