Mar 21st, 2019
This week, on SoundNotes, we're featuring another question from a student in one of our Certified Scrum classes. The question came from someone who's working in an organization that doesn't see value in the role of Product Owner and isn't convinced that it's needed as part of the Scrum Team.
What is the worth of a good P.O.?
LeadingAgile Senior Consultant, Tim Wise spent some time with Dave talking through various aspects of the question. Together, Dave and Tim will explore the role of the P.O., the value a P.O. can add in an organization, and some contexts in which different aspects of the P.O. role might be solved through other means. Lastly, Dave and Tim will discuss how an organization that's focused on maximizing the value delivered to the customer might go about measuring the value of a Product Owner.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/tim-wise/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timwise/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/timswise
- Scrum Atlanta User Group: https://www.meetup.com/agile-38/
- Email: email@example.com
- LeadingAgile: http://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Personal blog: http://drunkenpm.net
If you have comments on the podcast or have questions for the LeadingAgile coaches that you’d like to have addressed in a future episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, you can reach Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
LeadingAgile CSM and CSPO Classes
For information on LeadingAgile’s upcoming public CSM and CSPO classes, please go to: http://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/
Use the discount code: LA_Podcastto receive a 15% discount on the class.