Aug 18th, 2020
This week in SoundNotes, Yaton Bowens joins Dave to talk about the role that trust plays in Agile Transformation. Building on Mike Cottmeyers’ Trust vs. Trustworthiness webinar, Yaton and Dave dig into some of the trust gaps that management and the Development Teams have to cross for an Agile Transformation to take root in an organization.
Without a track record to demonstrate trustworthiness, how can management trust that the team will deliver? And how can the team trust that management will allow them to get the work done? To make things even more complicated, many organizations have not been designed with systems that support trust and trustworthiness.
We'll delve into the answers to these questions and more this week.
Links from the Podcast
- Mike Cottmeyer's Trust vs. Trustworthiness Webinar
Contacting Yaton Bowens
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/yaton-bowens/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yaton-bowens-06478a1/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you're interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/