Nov 30th, 2017
For this episode of SoundNotes, we’re back with more of the questions submitted by recent CSM and CSPO students.
In this week’s podcast, Jessica Wolfe and Dave Prior respond to the following questions:
What is the desired relationship interaction between the Scrum Master and Development Managers with regard to developers who are participating on a scrum team, and how does that impact performance management from an HR standpoint? In other words, if there are performance issues with a Developer, where does the responsibility fall for addressing & resolving those performance issues?
I work at a fairly large company on a product that has direct eyesight from the CEO, who constantly says things like, “Wouldn’t it be cool if our app did X?” with the expectation being that it doesn’t matter how cool X actually is, we can expect to be implementing it right frickin’ now. How, for the love of SCRUM can I deal with this within my framework?
If you’d like to contact Jessica you can reach her at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/jessica-wolfe/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-wolfe-ab025a36/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thejessicawolfe
- Email: email@example.com
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you are interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/