Jun 18th, 2020
Many organizations begin their journey toward becoming Agile by selecting a few initial teams or projects that are set up to test out how Agile will impact the organization and its ability to deliver work. LeadingAgile Senior Consultant Justin Polk joins Dave this week to discuss how to select and run an Agile pilot.
In this episode, you’ll learn about some of the risks and challenges that come with pilots, why LeadingAgile takes a more holistic approach to piloting by selecting an entire vertical slice of the organization to work with, and how to begin having conversations about selecting the right part of your organization to serve as a pilot in your company’s Agile Transformation.
Contacting Justin Polk
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/justin-polk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-polk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you're interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/