Sep 16th, 2020
At the beginning of the pandemic, LeadingAgile published a white paper called Maintaining Momentum in a Remote Agile World. This episode of SoundNotes is a follow up to that whitepaper. In this interview, Jeff Howey and Dave Prior reflect on what they've learned about successful remote interaction since the whitepaper was released, how those lessons can impact a system of Transformation and remote collaboration at scale.
During the interview, Jeff also explains PSTIR, which stands for Prepare, Socialize, Tailor, Implement, and Reinforce; and how PSTIR has become a critical part of the LeadingAgile approach.
Download the White Paper
Contacting Jeff Howey
- Email: Jeff.email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffhowey/
- Contacting Dave Prior
Contacting Dave Prior
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you're interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/