Feb 14th, 2019
In this episode of SoundNotes, LeadingAgile's own Brandon Dudley—Senior Consultant—shares his experience making the shift from a Waterfall mindset to a more Agile way of thinking and working. Brandon got his start in traditional, PMI-centric, project management working in the auto industry in Detroit. His introduction to Agile didn't involve the hard break that many of us experience. For him, this was just another set of tools to help him get work done. During the podcast, Dave and Brandon talk through his experience of transforming his way of thinking about people and work and his advice for those on a similar journey.
Outside of work, one of Brandon’s biggest interests is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts. The work he does there, both study and practice, have a significant impact on his view of work, how he interacts with people, and how he deals with challenging situations. This is a topic that Brandon and Dave dig into during the podcast as well.
Contacting Brandon Dudley
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/brandon-dudley/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-dudley-msc-safe®-spc-csm®-pmp®-6b1a5421/
- Email: Brandon.email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you're interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/