Jan 10th, 2018
In this episode of LeadingAgile's SoundNotes, Derek Heuther and Dave Prior take on a question Derek received from a student in one of his recent classes:
What do you do, as a developer if the planned task cannot be resolved, or can not result in a potentially shippable product by the end of the Sprint?
For an audio only version of the podcast click here.
If you’d like to contact Derek you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/derek-huether/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekhuether/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/derekhuether
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you are interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/